The ultimate "Rainbow Six Siege"
report list on pc
"The R6Community Reportbot is a fanbased tool which allows players to keep track of banned, toxic or otherwise conspicuous players. this tool is administrated and managed by players and has no connection to ubisoft or the rainbow six team."
Administrator & Founder of R6Community.de
"The bot offers players a good way to make suspicious or conspicuous players visible to others and at the same time forces them to present so-called reports based on evidence. thus, it is obvious to everyone why a player was reported."
Creative Head of R6Community.de
If you have invited the bot to your discord server, it should appear after a short time. To use it, just write the commands in a textchannel. You can also write private messages to prevent spam on your discord. The following list contains the commands you can use.
- !r6commands - If you enter this line, the bot will show you all available commands.
- !r6report - If you enter this line, you can report a player. How to do this is explained below and in the message of the bot.
- !r6lookup - If you enter this line, you can look up a player in the database to see if he has already been registered by the system.
- !r6website - If you enter this line, you will see the link for the bot's website.
- !r6about - If you enter this line, the bot will give you a short description of its function.
- !r6me - If you enter this line, you can see the amount of players/reports reported by you.
To give you a better feel for the bot, we've created a guide on how to report players correctly here.
Reporting a player
If you want to report a player, you must first provide a proof. As this is the main part of our reporting system, we ask for caution and accuracy, as no one should be reported without a reason. Currently the system supports video links from Youtube and image links from Imgur. If you have uploaded a video to Youtube as evidence, you have to use the corresponding link for a report. Whether the video is listed as unlisted or public is not important, as long as the video link works. If you want to use an image as evidence, you must upload it to the Imgur platform. We recommend to create a user account, because this way there is a certain security that the images will still exist after some time. This way we can be sure that there will be no dead links in the future. No matter if you upload the picture on your account or on a guest account, you can set the visibility to "hidden", so your picture will only be found with the corresponding link. We have attached a sample image of how an upload and the copy of the link may look like on your site.
So if you have a link, no matter if it is a video or an image, you can go on.
To do this, type: !r6report [player name] [Imgur/Youtubelink] [reason of the report]
Therefore, the start command "!r6report" is given at the beginning, which initiates a report. The player name (does not matter if upper or lower case) follows. This is the ingame name of the player you want to report. A hint should you be unsure about names like: "IllIlI", a capital "i" mostly is smaller than a small "L" and a "|" is much bigger than both.
Next comes the link to your evidence, i.e. an image or video link. Here is an example:
!r6report Player1 https://imgur.com/a/zpPkWwu Toxic Beahvior
You should enter a reason at the end of your report. You are ultimately free to decide what the reason for your report is, but we ask that you use our previous reasons. This is for consistency. The reasons entered in the system so far are:
- BattlEye banned - If you see a so-called ban wave in the game, you can screenshot the player names listed there, and then add them through reports. For this purpose please use the reason "BattlEye banned", exactly as it is written here.
- Toxic Behavior - If you encounter in-game insults or similar things happening in chat, whether audio or text, this counts as toxic behavior for us. This also includes teamkills and other forms of griefing.
- Highping - If you encounter someone in the game whose ping is over 100, please report them with that reason. It doesn't matter if the player is on your team or the other team, we want to keep a list of all players who can take possible advantage of a high ping.
- Inappropriate username - If you encounter someone with an offensive name, please report them with that reason.
- Toxic Behavior banned - If you see a so-called ban wave in the game, you can screenshot the player names listed there, and then add them through reports. For this purpose please use the reason "Toxic Behavior banned", exactly as it is written here.
- Fairfight removed - If you see a so-called ban wave in the game, you can screenshot the player names listed there, and then add them through reports. For this purpose please use the reason "Fairfight removed", exactly as it is written here.
Finally, I'll discuss a few possible errors with you that can occur during a report.
Sometimes there can be error messages. The bot will tell you what is wrong.
If the message reads: "The player could not be clearly identified", this can have several causes. Especially with names like: "IllIlI", it is possible that the letters have been swapped, so the name is misspelled. As a means of control, you can enter the player name at TabStats and try every possible wrong letter combination. If you see the right profile there, you will know how to spell the name. But the same error can also occur if the servers from which we obtain our data are currently having problems processing your request.
If the message reads: "You must provide a correct Youtube or Imgur link", this can only have one minor cause. In order to fix this error, just freshly copy the link to your evidence and try to do the report again.
If the message reads: "Someone has already been reported with this evidence.", this means, that someone has alredy been reported with the same evidence/link. This function should prevent spam. In order to fix this error, just check your link. Sometimes you can get confused with the links if you report multiple players in a short period of time.